The 2018 Warrnambool Show schedule is open for entries.. Browse below to find your sections, download them and read about all the competitions you can enter plus we have all the relevant forms at bottom of this page that you need to fill out.
Entries for all sections can be sent by:
1. Mail – P O Box 124, Warrnambool 3280
2. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Office: 331 Koroit St, Showgrounds. Open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm
4. Showday-Online (If you have not registered on ShowDay online before, you will need to register, then click on the email link. You will then have access to the online entries.)
5. Payment Options: If emailing in your entry form, please also indicate how you are paying and include your surname and section as reference
Account Name: Warrnambool Agricultural Society Inc.
BSB: 033-263 Account Number: 100768
Reference: surname and section
Email to: email@example.com
Horse Program - Membership must be purchased to book horse stalls., km restrictions apply. Sawdust is supplied.
Showjumping – Membership must be purchased to book horse stalls., km restrictions apply. Sawdust is supplied.
Homecraft Pavilion – including Horticulture, Photography, Craft, Art & Cookery
The Declarations & Forms
Horse Entry Form
Please do not use previous versions of the declarations or forms.
Have your Say
Feel free to fill out our Comments & Feedback form and let us know your thoughts about the Warrnambool Show.