The following public admission charges apply on each day and on the Saturday Night session of the show (GST included):
Adults – $15.00
High School Student – $10.00 (School children 13 to 18 years old. current school ID must be presented)
Primary School Student – $5.00 (School children 7 to 12 years old. Current school ID must be presented)
Children – FREE (children 6 year & under)
Family Ticket (Option 1) – $35.00 (2 Adults and 3 Children up to & including secondary students)
Family Ticket (Option 2) – $20.00 (1 Adult and 2 Children up to & including secondary students)
NB Family Tickets valid for day of purchase only and do not entitle the purchaser to admission of vehicle to grounds.
Concessions – $10.00 (Age, TPI & alike, pensioners must show pension card to get concession)
Benefits of Membership
The payment to the Secretary/Manager of the Annual Subscription of $44.00 constitutes Membership.
Members are entitled to the following privilages:
- Free admission on each day to the Society’s Annual Show.
- A Guest ticket for each day of the show.
- Free admission to the show for 3 of the Members children attending Secondary School or younger.
- Free admission of the Member’s motor vehicle to the Member’s Car Park within the showgrounds on each day of the show. (Up to 6.00pm on Saturday.)
- Power to vote at the Society’s Annual General Meeting.
- Save up to $60 if attending all 3 days as a family.